...I was talking about these lottery dreams with friends of mine and decided to write them down, and this is what my blog is about.

Every night it's a little different, and that fascinates me. What would your dreams be? I love this exercise!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dream House

Like anyone I want a dream house. A house that is warm and welcoming but also private and tranquil.
I dream of a yard to play badminton and Frisbee and a pool to swim and lounge by day or night.
This house has room for extended family and close friends to stay and enjoy all the luxuries I have acquired. I want gardens and fountains and beautiful lighting. I want a garage separate from the house and inconspicuous to the road. My house has a view of the water and an amazing angle on the sunset every night.
It's the kind of house that you never want to leave and always want to come home to.
I envision Christmases and dinner parties year round. My house will be full of laughter and smell of dinner and laundry detergent.
I'll have an open door policy for friends and family...It's a whirl of loving energy, constant and sustained.
My Dream House wondrous but not stuffy. My Dream House is HOME.